Irvine Valley continued to dominate in the Orange Empire Conference, beating Fullerton, 8-1, at home on Tuesday afternoon.
The Lasers, who had already wrapped up the conference title, improved their record to 10-1 overall and 9-0 in the OEC.
It was Irvine Valley's 10th straight win overall.
Irvine Valley won all three doubles matches and then took five of six contests in singles.
The five wins were all in straight sets.
To start things off, Irvine Valley got wins in doubles from its teams of freshmen Derek Lin and Rodrigo Souza, sophomore Thallys Santos and freshman Mateo Maya and freshmen Jorge Villagra and Leonardo Olivera.
Lin and Souza won, 8-6, on the first court, Santos and Maya earned a 8-3 win at No. 2 doubles and Villagra and Olivera won, 8-4, on the third court.
Villagra was first done in singles, winning his match, 6-0, 6-0, at the sixth position.
Irvine Valley finishes up the regular season on Thursday when it hosts Riverside at 2 p.m.
Irvine Valley 8, Fullerton 1
1. Leszek Mirecki (IVC) def. Jindrich Kosatik (FC), 6-2, 6-4
2. Julian Lafond (IVC) def. Sergio Lee-Gutierrez (FC), 6-1, 6-1
3. Rodrigo Souza (IVC) def. Rodrigo Onate (FC), 6-2, 6-0
4. Thallys Santos (IVC) def. Charles Kirk (FC), 6-1, 6-3
5. Louis St. Clair (FC) def. Mateo Maya (IVC), 1-6, 6-3, 10-7
6. Jorge Villagra (IVC) def. Austin Kang (FC), 6-0, 6-0
1. Derek Lin/Souza (IVC) def. Kosatik/Lee-Gutierrez (FC), 8-6
2. Santos/Maya (IVC) def. Onate/Thiago Manzano (FC), 8-3
3. Villagra/Leonardo Olivera (IVC) def. St. Clair/Kirk (FC), 8-4